Do you have dreams in your life that you’d like to accomplish?
Maybe it’s to travel somewhere specific, to get married, or get into a certain career or business.
Whatever that dream may be, do you feel that God has given it to you?
If so, then think about this – if that dream came to fruition tomorrow, would you be prepared for it? Could you handle it and everything that goes along with it?
Are you ready to seize the opportunity when it comes?
If the answer is no, then I want to encourage you to start preparing TODAY.
Now you may be wondering, “but how do I prepare?”
Well, here are some simple steps to get you rolling in the right direction…
1. Watch this video, where I share a personal example of how taking a step of faith and preparing for my dreams ahead of time allowed me to be ready when the opportunity presented itself.
2. Pray about that dream and ask God specifically if that’s for you. If it is, then move on to the next step.
3. Ask for His guidance on how you can proactively prepare in faith for your God-given dream.
4. Actually do what God says and take that one action step that He’s given you.
5. Once that step is done, go back to # 3 and continually repeat for your next steps.
Don’t waste any more time!
Kick-start the preparation process with guidance from the Holy Spirit, so you’re equipped to fulfill your purpose when the time comes. Don’t miss out on your opportunity!
I hope that helps and encourages you today 😊
Until next time, remember – God is good…and life should be too!
Have a super week (taking that step towards your dreams)!
PS – I’d love to hear about your dreams and the steps you plan to take to prepare for them. Leave a comment on the video and share your thoughts. Let’s support one another as we navigate this exciting journey!
📖 Scripture of the Week
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.Matthew 24:42-44 (NIV)
🗨️ Quote of the Week
“The time to prepare isn’t after you have been given the opportunity. It’s long before that opportunity arises. When opportunity comes, it’s too late to prepare.”John Wooden